- A description of the personal information which we may collect, store and use about you
- How we will collect such personal information from you
- The purposes for which we will collect, store and use such personal information
- Details of third parties to whom such information may be disclosed
This website is managed by PepsiCo International Ltd and its agents for the use of stakeholders within the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, and Republic of Ireland.
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information about you which we may collect, store and use is information that you provide to us voluntarily by registering to receive communications from us. Such personal information may include your name, phone number, email address and any other information that might reasonably be used to identify you individually.
By entering your personal information on this website, you consent to the collection, storage and use of such personal information for the purposes described below.
Our use of your Personal Information
Any use by us of your personal information will only be in accordance with current data protection legislation.
PepsiCo International or its service providers may collect, use and store the personal information which you provide by registering on this website for the following purposes:
- To directly provide the information or services you have requested.
- To enable third parties to process and manage your information to enable us to provide the information or services you have requested.
According to the contact details you provide, we will provide the information or services you have requested by email or post.
In such cases where PepsiCo International asks you for personal information, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is kept secure and confidential (please note, however, that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and, therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet).
Who else might see my Personal Information?
Third Party Websites